Growth Capital Services is a registered broker-dealer specializing in private securities. Our representatives work on institutional placement agent assignments, M&A advisory, late stage direct company capital raises, and late stage secondary opportunities.
Our back office systems were developed by brokers for brokers, using a proprietary data management system that enables appropriate supervision, operational efficiency, and 24 hour access. Our goal is to provide all parties with the information they need, allowing a smooth progression in our transactions from the pre-marketing phase to the close. We make it easy for you to focus on deals while we run the compliance functions.
While navigating the world of private securities can be unnervingly opaque, our team is here to help. Our goal is to offer solutions, not obstacles: effective guidance in getting the job done right.
Growth Capital Services
- Broker-dealer firm in business since 2003.
- Supervised over 1000 successful transactions in private deals ranging from $1 million to over $100 million.
- Specialize in capital raises, M&A opportunities and secondary sales of private stock.
- Registered in all 50 states and District of Columbia
- Headquartered in San Francisco, with registered representatives located throughout the U.S. and in the U.K.
The GCS platform
- Built by brokers for brokers
- Independent contractor model
- Proprietary software supports many private placement deal types
- Accessible, experienced Compliance Team includes former FINRA examiners
- Chaperone service enables foreign placement agents to show mandates to US institutional investors
GCS Transactions Since 2010
- Over $1 Billion in transaction value
- More than 800 domestic private placement transactions
- Over 61,000,000 euros and 39,000,000 pounds in transaction value
- Over $35M commissions generated by reps
- More than 900 institutional or accredited investors served
- Entrepreneurs who maintain their own office and brand identity, source and execute their own deals
- If they choose, they collaborate to expand distribution efforts
- Long term relationships – win-win partnerships that keep our best producers loyal to our platform
- Since 2010, 200 registered reps served throughout the U.S. and in the U.K.
Growth Capital Services was founded in 2003 with a mandate to assist in the capitalization of resource-efficient technologies, even before the field became known as “clean tech.” GCS has now served as the broker-dealer of record for more than 200 representatives nationwide on transactions ranging from private placements to M&A to secondary sales of private stock.